Monday, November 2, 2009

Frame Fun

Thought I'd share a little picture frame fun today!

This first frame was 5 bucks at Kohl's on clearance, mat included. So a little ribbon cuteness and some polka dot action, and voila! A little extra pizzaz on a basic black frame. Not to mention some super cute besties in the pic!



Now this second frame also happened to be a Kohl's find. It actually came in a pack of 10 frames for $20, so for all you math whizzes out there, that's a whopping 2 bucks a frame! Wowsies!

In my apt (yes, I know, I have yet to post any pics of the cute decorations...soon, very soon...) we needed an extra something above the stove, so I whipped up some creative magic, and va-va-voom, we have another fun project! This time I used some cardstock, paint, stamps, and ribbon to make this little piece of artwork. The message was intended to inspire us to cook more...not working too well...



Anywho, that's all for today. I'm linking up w/ Kimba for the DIY day. Be sure and check out all the fun projects she has posted!

2 comments:

  1. Very cute! I love how those things really added some personality and pizazz to the picture frames!

    XOXO
    Jen

    ReplyDelete