Saturday, January 9, 2010

Rebel love!


Yowza!

I graduated from my beloved Baylor University in May.
                                         Sic 'Em Bears!

Mom and Dad didn't know what to get me for graduation.
But half a year later, they came through. In a BIG way!

I'm talking HUGE!!!!

Yep folks, I got a brand spankin' new Canon REBEL T1i!!!

The necessary self portrait of course
And yes, I'm wearing quite the outfit:
Christmas up top
Candy-stripe pjs on bottom
In case you didn't know, I am THE Official Mistletoe Tester
I promise I really did graduate from the esteemed Baylor U

It came in this ginormous box with lots, and lots of goodies. Like a second lens. And photo editing for dummies. (Apparently they didn't get the memo that I had GRADUATED...and hence, am no longer a dummy. Sheesh.)

So I proceeded to take pics. Tons and tons of pics. And here are a few of the gems:



Artsty Fartsy Christmas Ornament



Again with the artsy fartsy shenanigans



Got to play with this cutie at the annual Pollard Christmas Extravaganza


Dad bought Mom some flowers for her b-day, and I just HAD to document them



And finally the BIG Finale:





No I did not take this pic.

But it just cracks me up!
Seriously, laugh-out-loud funny!
Anywho, that's it for my Christmas photography adventures.

For now anyway.
I have get back to the important things in life like birthday cake ice cream & sprinkles. And figuring out why my printer will NOT turn on!!! (Technology and I do not get along. At all.)

And I promise not to wait 2 months before posting again. If you're lucky, it might even be sometime this week. But only if this printer cooperates. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment