Monday, March 28, 2011

Praises

I saw this and knew I had to make one.


I love music.  Alot alot alot alot.
There is rarely anytime that I don’t have music of some sort playing.
For Lent this year, I gave up secular music, and it’s been so refreshing.
I love the way it has turned my thoughts and heart towards the Lord constantly throughout the day.

For me, worship is not just a song (though it can be sung.)
Worship is a lifestyle.
Worship :: Life.
Our lives are a manifestation of what we think of our great God.
Our lives must be worship of the Creator.

This was such a fun creation to make. 
Loved going through all my favorite praise songs to find some favorite lyrics to add to this little poster.

Hope you have a happy week!
♥ michelle

1 comment:

  1. Cool!! I love it! And I love a bunch of those songs :)

    ReplyDelete