Tuesday, April 27, 2010

A List of Happies

Some things I'm lovin' right now:

*  Do you remember the days of Rainbow sandwich bread???
Well I have found a few recipes to try, but just looking at pictures of the goodness puts a happy smile on my face!


* I love this fun little reminder to be the very best me!


* And I was browsing through Good Housekeeping when I stumbled on this ad of happiness!
These mailboxes definitely scream "Michelle"  =)


* And finally, I just cannot get enough of this awesome song!

"What are you waiting for?  What do you have to lose?
Your insecurities try to alter you.  You know you're made for more.
So don't be afraid to move. 
Your faith is all it takes and you can walk on the water too!"

blessings!
♥ michelle

2 comments:

  1. Adorable stuff. Loving the rainbow sandwich bread. Thanks for sharing the sunshine today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!

    thanks for stopping by my Chandelier tutorial!

    to answer your question - I didn't make my daugthers bedding. We found it online and she feel in love with it! :)

    ReplyDelete