Friday, March 12, 2010

Gimme a break, gimme a break...

...break me off a piece of that Kit. Kat. Bar.

It's officially SPRING BREAK!
Yayee!

So naturally, I'm going to do a completely "spring" thing and go to a snowy winter wonderland. 
Typical.

I'm off to Colorful Colorado for a week of skiing, snow shoeing, snow mobile-ing, crafting, reading, card-playing, and fun-doing!

I'm excited!


I don't have many snowy CO pics, so you will have to enjoy a summertime one.  =)

I feel like a "legit" blogger b/c I have some scheduled posts that will pop up while I'm basking in the snow-covered goodness of my beloved Rockies. 

Hope you have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the name of your blog...Amen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are SO legit. Too legit to quit, in fact. ha ha. I am soooo happy you are on a ski adventure and living funny stories you can blog about!

    ReplyDelete