Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Randoms

List of randoms:

  • Grad students do NOT rebound from lack of sleep like college kids do.  I speak from experience.
  • Baylor Men's basketball rocks my world!  Elite Eight?  Are you KIDDING me???  This was the team that nation-wide coaches picked to finish TENTH in the Big 12.  Yay Bears...it was an epic run!
  • If men's basketball rocks my world, then the Baylor Women provide the beat!  Final Four baby!!!!  Sic 'em, Bears!  What an amazing season this has been!  Next up, UConn...it's going to be a fun one!
  • Have you heard the new Amy Grant song?  Better Than A Hallelujah.  Simply beautiful.
  • And you must check out Forgiven by Sanctus Real.  "When I don't measure up to much in this life, I know I'm a treasure in the arms of Christ."  Amen.
  • Oh, and these people bring so much joy to my life, I'm perpetually Sonburned! 
brandon, brian, julie, chuck, me

blessings, my friends!
♥ michelle

1 comment: